1 purple plum (sliced thin)
1 yellow plum(sliced thin)
1 nectarine(sliced thin)
1/2 cups cherries pitted and halved
1/3 cup Cocojune yogurt (plain)
1 tablespoon orange marmalade
1 sprig Thyme
Vegan Galette Dough:
2.5 cups flour
0.6 cups plant-based butter
1/4 cup white sugar
1 pinch of salt
4-5 tablespoons ice water
1. Mix flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Put the cold butter in flakes and stir with cold hands.
2. Add the ice water. If the dough is still too firm, add more water. The dough should not be sticky but form a nice, even ball.
3. Let the dough cool for at least 30 minutes in the fridge or even better for 2 hours.
1. Allow dough to come to temperature on a powdered surface about 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Once dough is warm enough to work roll it out to create the galette crust, you want a circle like shape about 1/4 inch in thickness.
3. In a small mixing bowl whisk together cocojune and marmalade to create your filling, spoon over the dough starting in the center and spreading it evenly outward towards the edges leaving a 2 finger space sized margin around the edges to allow space to fold the crust up at the end
4. Alternating colors of fruit lay out your stone fruit slices in a fun pattern starting in the center of your galette and working your way out, tuck cherries in here in there as you please.
5. once your fruit is layered up it’s time to fold the dough up around the edges to create your crust. Fold up the margins you left and pinch the dough together every inch or so to create a nice crust and keep your fruit tucked in.
6. Place on the oven and bake at 375 for 25 minutes until crust is golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
8. Dust with power sugar and garnish with fresh thyme sprigs, cut and serve with your favorite coffee or tea!
Cost per serving $2.34